Monday, November 05, 2007

Oh, School.

I drew this picture of Arthur Miller for a Theatre History presentation. I believe I may have overworked this picture a tad too much, however, and made Mr. Miller a tad more ethnic than he actually was. Also, if mixing up his race wasn't bad enough, this really looks nothing like him. Sigh...
I do like the lips, however.

With the good must come the bad...

2 Recieved signals

At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:42:00 PM, Blogger Teegan said...

um you are an artistic genius. i'm so sad that i've never seen your work before. i am so glad i finally realized you have a blog... hope you are well in the land of the cold.

 
At Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's a great drawing. And you didn't get his skin color wrong, it's "shading".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home