Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Snip Snip

Jennilee is neat for many reasons, but mostly she's neat because our names are quite similar. Is this a worthy reason to paint the dame a sweater? Yes.

Also...she asked! And so it is done.


I wouldn't say that this is "Rock Lobster" (also I can't say that this is "Rock Lobster" because The B-52s would have my head) So...let's just call him "Snips"
Here's a close-up of ol' Snips and his poor friend. Some may feel that they are having a friendly tug-o'-war, but Snips is snipping the rope that his poor friend is climbing up. I'm pretty satisfied with my lobster claws...not so much my people claws...but I'll get those eventually.

1 Recieved signals

At Thursday, April 23, 2009 4:36:00 PM, Blogger Teegan said...

Jenna-Lee... you are super amazing! I love your art!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home